We reserve the right to change this policy at any time, and you will be updated promptly. If you want to make sure you are aware of the latest changes, we encourage you to visit this page frequently.
What user data do we collect
When you visit the Site, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Profile data in relation to your online behavior on our website.
Why do we collect your data
We collect your data for several reasons:
- to better understand your needs.
- to improve our services and products.
- to send you promotional emails containing information we think you will find interesting.
- to contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- to customize our site according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Data protection and security
The Specialized Family Medicine Complex is committed to securing your data and maintaining its confidentiality. Family Medicine Specialist Complex has done everything in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access and disclosure by applying the latest technology and software, which helps us protect all the information we collect online.< /p>
The data we collect using cookies is used to customize our website according to your needs. After the data is used for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies do not allow us to control your computer in any way. They are used to carefully monitor which pages you find useful and which you don’t so that we can offer you a better experience.
Links to other websites
Restrict collection of your personal data
At some point, you may want to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When filling out the forms on the website, be sure to check if there is a box you can leave unchecked, if you do not wish to disclose your personal information.